Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Up, Up, and Away

It’s 32º here in North Carolina, and has been cold for wayyyy too long! As I’m sitting here in fuzzy sweatpants with a hat on my head, I can’t help but swoon over the pictures from Brazil posted on Garance Doré and the Satorialist.

joana110810Joana0743Web 10810JoanaOrange0588Web alto-paraiso

So sunny and colorful, not to mention sexy… makes me wish I was there!

On that note, however, I should tell you that I’m about to set off on an adventure of my own. I’m headed to Montpellier, France on January 18th for the next few months. I’m sooo excited – and I think it’s going to be a great thing for my blogging, too! I’m still trying to figure out how I want to balance this blog, and my travel blog, ich bin blair. Until now, I used this blog for shopping and design, and my travel blog for, well – travel. But it seems to me like when you’re living in France, everything becomes tangled up. My travels will open doors to new worlds of fashion, design, and just beauty in general… so we’ll see how that affects my blogs!

Stay tuned! : )

1 comment:

  1. hey, i really don't know how i get here, but i'm leaving in Montpellier and i think u're gonna love this city ! It's so great, sunny and there's a lot of students, everyone's always out and on thursday we have student's party :) The coolest thing is beach not so far from city town, but if you're leaving in california you must be used to !! btw i was in san francisco last summer !

    xxx

    ReplyDelete