Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heather Cameron’s Beautiful Greenhouse

With spring drawing near, outdoor spaces have really been on my mind. Ever since I read Tom’s Midnight Garden in elementary school, I have dreamt of a garden of my own… Naturally, when I saw belle maison’s post about this article at Country Living, I had to check it out.

The article is about a greenhouse that the lucky Heather Cameron’s fiancé built for her as a wedding present. He turned an old potting shed into a space which she proceeded to decorate beautifully. It is AMAZING.

greenhouse-exterior-de-37094954couch-chandelier-de-79165221 chandeliers-chair-de-27757174suitcase-stack-de-15976427 pillow-stack-chair-de-72049792ladder-flower-pots-de-50910689 woman-tray-de-84275545

Can’t you just imagine having a retreat like this… to go to with a glass of iced tea and a good book? It would be perfect!

A little more investigation into this stylish and crafty lady led me to her website, where I found pictures of beautiful and inspirational interiors that she styled for Canadian Home & Country.

2 11 3 4

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this Greehouse before. I have a few of the images saved to my desktop..It's so fun...

    ReplyDelete