Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tracy Feith for Target

There is a lot of buzz right now about the new Alexander McQueen line at Target. I have to admit, however, that I'm not the biggest fan. It's just not my style! Here's a picture of the line from CollegeFashion:



On the other hand, I'm reallly excited for the May 17th launch of Tracy Feith's line at Target. His "hippie-luxe" line looks promising... I really love the prints - if not necessarily the shapes - of that are in this Bust Magazine preview.



Here's Michelle Obama in a Tracy Feith dress at the prayer service the day after the Inauguration!


Speaking of First Lady Fashion... here's a post from Jenna's Ruffled Hem about Michelle's awesome clothes. I really love the second dress with the ruffles on the neckline:

Does anybody know who designed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment